Thursday, October 27, 2011

Testimonial: Dr. Drew Wins $1.1 Million for NCACC-OC Alcohol & Drug Prevention Services


I'm especially proud of this letter from Grant D. McNiff.  He has been quite an inspiration in my life because of his personal financial success, his leadership role in Orange County, and his rather remarkable vision and personal courage.  They are always writing about what sort of leader you might take a bullet for.  I'd take one for Grant.  Here's a copy of his recent testimonial letter.


I've written elsewhere about all the important things I learned about grant writing from Grant McNiff.  One of the most important is that he sees building a grant as similar to putting together a winning race car.  I think he thinks of me as one of his mechanics.  I was, no matter what, proud to be part of an important winning team. 

No comments: