Thursday, September 23, 2010

One of Dr. Drew's Former MBA Students Makes It Big In Fashion

When I met Peter Rhima I could just see the energy crackling out of him. I'm not sure everyone in the MBA program at Hope International University knew how to deal with him. For me, I immediately saw him as a pure genius, the sort of energetic and creative soul who would make a big contribution to the world.

My predictions regarding Peter Rhima have come true over and over again. He now has his own fashion line called Urban Republic Clothing.



One of the things that Peter did which I like to teach is that he did much more that just create a line of clothing, he created a whole larger story and romance to go along with the look he was creating as a designer. Like many charismatic leaders, he relies on tradition and then gains extra power by taking massive action in situations which would frighten and hold back other people. He is also well rounded and well-versed in technology.

No comments: